Columbia, South Carolina (WOLO) – You’ll be able to assist the Metropolis of Columbia feed hungry households for the vacations.
The Metropolis of Columbia, Richland First Faculty District, and the Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial Basis host the annual Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial Dream Meals Drive.
Meals drives profit the Harvest Hope Meals Financial institution.
In-person meals drives finish on January 9, 2021. The digital meals drive ends Monday, January seventeenth.
A meals drive is held yearly to honor Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s legacy of neighborhood service. Click on beneath to make a bodily donation.
Annual Martin Luther King Jr. Drive Helps Harvest Hope Meals Financial institution 2022 Fundraising Marketing campaign – Givefect
In line with metropolis officers, members of the general public can obtain donations on the following places:
- Metropolis Corridor, 1737 Important Road
- Columbia Arts Middle, 1227 Taylor St. Ste.
- Columbia Tennis Middle, 1635 Whaley Road
- Charles R. Drew Wellness Middle, 2101 Walker Solomon Means
- 1111 Parkside Drive, Earlewood Park
- Emily Douglas Park, 2500 Wheat Road
- Greenview Park, 6700 David Road
- Hampton Park, 117 Brandon Avenue
- Heathwood Park, 800 Abelia Street
- Hyatt Park, 950 Jackson Avenue
- Katherine M. Belfield Booker Washington Heights Cultural Arts Middle, 2611 Grant Road
- Lorick Park, 1600 Lorick Avenue
- Martin Luther King Jr. Park, 2300 Greene Road
- Melrose Park, 1500 Fairview Street
- Pinehurst Park, 2300 Pinehurst Street
- 1315 Liberty Hill Avenue, St. Anna’s Park
- Sims Park, 3500 Duncan Road
- Woodland Park, 6500 Previous Night time Parkway
- Metropolis of Human Sources, Enterprise Alternative Workplace, 1401 Important Road (4th ground)
- Columbia Hearth Division, 1800 Laurel Road
- Columbia Police Headquarters, 1 Justice Sq.
- Columbia Metropolis Satellite tv for pc Funds Middle, 3905 Ensor Avenue
- Parking Service Workplace, 820 Washington Road
- Public Works, 2910 Colonial Drive
- Washington Sq. Funds Middle, 1136 Washington Road
+ There are no commentsAdd yours