Waiver | Week 17 SOS Rank
Fantasy Soccer 101 (Climate, Lineups, Buying and selling, and many others.)
All in Soccer (video pod)
2022 Week 17 Fantasy Soccer Sleepers
🚨Warning🚨 These are sleepers. They may by no means copy my rating 100%. That is upside and sometimes comes with extra threat.
Like final week, combine it up a bit. At this level, you do not want a paragraph for every participant. So let’s use APA (hyperlink above) to indicate you some good and unhealthy matchups. For fringe starters (aka sleepers or potential benches). This doesn’t suggest it’s important to begin with the good things or bench the unhealthy stuff all over the place. These are only a have a look at potential favorable performs and gamers who would possibly rethink with a high quality alternative readily available.
good match up
- Aaron Rodgers, UK — Rodgers is a ground play this season, however a minimum of the Vikings are giving all their quarterbacks double-digit fantasy factors this yr… effectively… after Rodgers’ 3.7 factors in Week 1.
- Russell Wilson, Denmark — Talking of the ground, Wilson hit onerous with almost eight factors in three of his final 4 video games, however the Chiefs gave him his second-highest rating of the season in Week 14.
- Jared Goff, DET — Goff not solely performed outside, he had among the best video games of Week 16, so he goes dwelling to face the Bears.
- brock purdy, science fiction — Mac Jones is the one quarterback to not attain double-digit factors towards the Raiders, whereas Purdy has scored between 14.3 and 21.7 factors every in 4 begins.
- Taylor Heinicke/Carson Wentz, WSH — Sure, the Browns had the benefit of dealing with three of the worst quarterbacks within the final 4 video games, however Joe Burrow and Josh Allen are additionally restricted, plus the workforce can run them while not having a cross .
- Deshawn Watson, CLE — Not solely is Watson nonetheless rusty, however since Week 3, the Commanders have just one quarterback previous Justin Fields’ 18.4 factors. That was his 21.8 factors for Jalen Hurts.
- Derek Carr, LV — Few have achieved higher than the 49ers in relation to quarterback limits, with solely two quarterbacks holding greater than 17.4 factors and holding not more than 8 to 10.3 factors.
- Gino Smith, SEA — Smith’s final two video games have been fairly poor, with traces of 238-1-0 and 215-1-1 towards the 49ers and Chiefs respectively, and Smith has to attempt to rebound towards the Jets. They’ve held his eight quarterbacks under his 14.1 factors, and no quarterback has thrown greater than two touchdowns since Week 3.
good match up
- Zonovan Knight, NYJ — Knight will get a head begin towards the Seahawks, however extra importantly, Mike White is again at quarterback.
- Tyler Allgaier, ATL — Taking the lead within the backfield, posting 20.1 and 13.7 over the previous two video games, Allgaier confronted the Cardinals with a mixed 27-108-0 dashing line and 14-13-107-1 receiving line. I gave it to Leonard Fournette. and Rashard White.
- Brian Robinson, WSH — Antonio Gibson is banged, however even when it is not, the Browns are a head-to-head matchup the workforce can depend on for a run. had a
- Zach Moss, IND — This feels harmful given the state of the Colts’ offense, however Moss took a transparent lead in Week 16 and noticed a job like Berkau.
- Jeff Wilson/Raheem Mostert, MIA — Wilson is again on high in Week 16, however he might nonetheless be pissed off within the break up, plus a Patriots protection and certain Teddy Bridgewater at quarterback.
- Ken Walker, SEA — It is onerous to bench walkers all over the place, however the Jets protection is powerful virtually all over the place, permitting a YPC under 4.0 and nobody however Nick Chubb to high 18.7 factors. Even with 25 touches (22 dashing), Travis Etienne had simply 112 yards at 4.5 yards per contact.
- Gus Edwards, BAL –Edwards was a dependable ground RB3, however he may very well be robust towards the Steelers. Edwards managed 66 for 13 in Week 14 towards them, however Josh Jacobs was simply bottled up after every week of the Panthers doing nothing towards them.
- Nagy Harris, PIT — Harris, then again, has quantity in his favor, however a Week 14 recreation towards Baltimore was saved with a landing (12-33 dashing). Actually, he is the one three working backs the Ravens have allowed him 80-plus yards, and he is had no RBs to finish 100 yards (Nick Chubb mentioned he was simply quick 21-for-99). didn’t).
good match up
- Christian Watson, Allen Lazard, Romeo Dubs, UK — with Watson out, Lazard and Dubs are nearing a compulsory begin. And if Watson performs, he is locking Lazard and Dubs as precious upside performs. By Week 14, 4 Detroit receivers had scored 10.4+ factors towards these Vikings.
- Brandin Cooks, Chris Moore, HOU — Cooks has been a stable WR3 for so long as he is been taking part in, and whereas the Jaguars stopped the Jets, it was Zach Wilson and horrible climate circumstances. The Jaguars have allowed him double-digit wideouts in his 5 video games, two of which he has achieved together with his three wideouts.
- Russell Gage, Mike Evans, Tuberculosis — Gage changed Evans as quantity two, a minimum of in manufacturing. For those who’re in search of a cause to guess Evans in favor (I am unable to consider I simply mentioned it), the Panthers are ripe for a decide after permitting Goff to mild them up… outside.
- Rashid Shaheed, NO — That is solely within the absence of Chris Olave, because it solely places one Saints receiver in danger per week. The Saints have needed to cross to battle the Eagles and have been extra inclined within the second half of the season.
- Terry McLoughlin, Jahan Dotson, Curtis Samuel, WSH — Again within the Browns matchup, McLaughlin and Dotson could also be robust to bench, however they’re extra dangerous than regular, no matter quarterback.
- Amari Cooper, Donovan Peoples-Jones, CLE — The identical goes for the Browns duo. The Commanders have solely allowed Justin Jefferson to surpass his 13.1 factors since Week 7.
- Van Jefferson, LAR — Positive, the Rams made the Broncos shine, but it surely wasn’t due to their wideout efficiency, and the Chargers have ceaselessly locked down opponents since they have been all wholesome.
- Corey Davis, Elijah Moore, NYJ — Even with Whiteback, the Rams, 49ers and Chiefs have not had a WR high 31 yards towards Seattle previously three weeks, so betting on Davis or Moore is dangerous. On high of that, towards the Seahawks, he is solely 13 receivers to achieve 10 factors, no workforce has greater than 18.2, and he has 5 groups with out double-digit scorers.
good match up
- Cole Koumet, CHI — With good chemistry and no climate to fret about, Kmet has scored 24 targets within the final 4 matches.
- Dalton Schultz, DAL — Schultz has remained silent within the final two video games, however had scored 10 or extra factors in 4 of the six earlier video games, giving up a few of the largest tight finish video games of the yr for the Titans (Evan Anybody from Engram and Moorley Cox?).
- Gerald Everett, LAC — Six double-digit tight finish scores the Rams have conceded since Week 8.
- Logan Thomas, WSH — Solely three double-digit scores from tight ends towards the Browns (once more, no groups wanted). Certainly one of them was Taysom Hill, who rushed at 9-56-1.
- Tyler Higby, LAR — Higbee has regained relevance with Baker Mayfield, however this week might show to be a tricky one given their matchup with Chargers. As with the Browns, he has solely allowed three double-digit scores…however certainly one of them was Kels’ monster recreation.
- Hayden Hurst, CIN — assuming he is again, holding Hurst out of harm and utilizing it towards the Payments is harmful.Kelce is the one participant to attain 8.0 or higher.
Week 17 Fantasy Soccer Projection
🚨 Heads up 🚨 These might differ from my rankings. Rank is the order through which I begin gamers Outdoors of the added context, equivalent to “I would like one of the best upside even in danger”.Additionally primarily based on QB, 6-point relaxation, and 4-point TD with half-PPR
Obtain hyperlink added Thursday
***these are No Up to date Sunday morning, FYI***
Week 17 Fantasy Soccer Rankings
🚨 Heads up 🚨
- Through the use of Fantasy Nation (by way of Soccer Diehards), you could have discovered an answer to your leaderboard widget drawback. All three scores work and may be edited by me (not like earlier than). Widgets allow you to scroll with out two fingers on Android (browser)! Yay!
- Maintain checking again to lock within the lineup, because it’s up to date commonly.
- DST rank is[標準スコアリング]is within the tab
(Photograph by Thearon W. Henderson/Getty Photographs)
+ There are no commentsAdd yours